- 急 募
- 年 収
|仕事内容||The Company has an immediate opening for a Technical Program Manager to support infrastructure growth initiatives. The TPM will lead cross functional teams to drive the implementation and deployment of the completed designs, develop and document requirements, budgets, and project schedules.
The ideal candidate possesses 7-10 years of experience in technical program management, plus experience managing complex and large-scale and technology projects. Experience in managing networking projects and / or datacenter rollouts is a plus. A Bachelor's degree is required and demonstrated ability to lead others in a technical environment. Successfully delivering aggressive project deliverables while effectively managing capital budgets is essential. Other requirements include proficiency with MS Office, MS Project, MS Sharepoint and Web Publishing.
The successful candidate will be an exceptionally strong communicator both written and verbally, and will lead multi-discipline, highly technical project initiatives. The ideal candidate will be familiar with one or more of the Company's products, have a technical background (e.g. systems engineer, network engineer, software development engineer). They will have successfully managed multiple enterprise-scale technology projects. Their experience includes datacenter technologies such as Networking, HVAC, power, cable plant, load balancers as well as familiarity with software delivery, operating systems, server virtualization products, and datacenter automation tools.
Candidate must be comfortable managing remote project delivery teams, and possess the ability to facilitate technical whiteboard sessions to troubleshoot project implementation issues, and remove barriers to project success. The TPM will be fully competent in project management tools and techniques for all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7-10 years of project management experience.
- Experience in core project management disciplines including scope, schedule, budget, quality, and risk management. Must be well organized and able to work effectively under time pressure. Proven ability to effectively manage project budgets is essential.
- Data Center, networking engineering, systems engineering background and demonstrated excellence.
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP networks and datacenter operations
- Proficiency with MS Office, MS Project and MS Sharepoint
-Exceptional analytical, quantitative, communication, and presentation skills
-Business Level Japanese - Able to communicate effectively in both spoken and written Japanese in a business environment
- Master’s Degree or advanced professional degree
- One or more of the following certifications: Agile, SCRUM, PRINCE2, PMP
- Experience in management of complex technology infrastructure projects
- Experience with and deep understanding of multiple project management methodologies.
- Knowledge of the Japan co-location DC vendors